Monthly Favourites: June 2011

Time for Monthly Favourites again ladies :) Here are the stars of this month!

Body

Come summer, we all want polished skin so I use Scholl Rough Skin Remover on my feet to prepare them for sandal season and The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Body Scrub to polish the rest of my skin.  I was using a combination of two body moisturizers this month, The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Body Butter and La Roche Posay Lipikar Lait.

The Attirance Strawberry shower gel was also a fave of mine this season cos I really love its smell along with Impulse Deodorant in Goddess and Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Lotion for those days when my skin needs some TLC after a lot of time in the sun.


Make-up


Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream and e.l.f. Sheer Mineral Booster were firm favourites this month along with my H&M Lipgloss in Queen of Peach, Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Beige Glace, Primark Beauty pink lipgloss, e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess and the Mineral Blemish Kit.

With regards nail polish, I have really been enjoying my new China Glaze, Sunset Sail & Broken Hearted Pink Crackleglaze as well as Rimmel 60 Seconds Starlet.


Jewellery

What were your favourites this month ladies?

0 comments:

Post a Comment