Hard Candy - Baked Blush in Living Doll

 Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
Walmart: $6.00

This baked blush was giving to me, from my sister.
  packaging:
This blush is package in a sturdy compact case. With silver design on the clear flip lid. Back of the case has the description of the blush.
 Living Doll
 
This Living Doll Baked Blush is a light Cotton Candy Pink with yellow veining.
swatches:
left side: Wet / right side: Dry
Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
The description on the back says: Apply dry for a soft and delicate look and use it wet for a intense and dramatic look. So, I can't say much. LOL! It is what is says. This blush is very pretty. It is very soft and smooth. BUT! Sad... this blush is not for me. I wish it had more pigmentation because it took me more then 3 times to apply this blush on dry. I guess I can use this wet for a intense dramatic look? ^_^ I'll work this out somehow...  LOL! Thanks sis!

Rating: 3/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment