Mehndi traditions (2011)
|Mehndi traditions (2011)|
Mehndi traditions (2011) The art of Mehndi designs have existed for centuries. The Mehndi designs are a part of Bridal Makeup in Pakistan & India. No Pakistani wedding is ever complete without the Mehndi designs.
Wedding is a fusion of lots of rituals, customs, trends and traditions. One most significant practice that is very vital for brides is bridal mehndi trend. Bridal mehndi trend is celebrated in many parts of world when mehndi is applied on bride’s hands and feet. Best friends of bride relate different designs on bride’s hands and feet. Different trends of mehndi designs are seen that differ geographically. Color of mehndi is very essential.Mehndi traditions (2011) Here are some useful tips for mehndi designs and color:
- After applying mehndi, leave it for at least 8 hours. Longer you let the mehndi paste stay on your hands; darker will be shade of mehndi will be.
- After drying of mehndi, apply oil on mehndi design for dark shade.
- Apply mehndi designs on palms, feet, ankles and upper arms.
- Select one bridal mehndi trend designs of classical mehndi design, star bridal design, elegant bridal design, and royal bridal designs. Bridal mehndi trend designs are very popular all over the world.
- After you get dark shade of mehndi on your hands or where you applied mehndi, you can make it more elaborated by using special mehndi accessories that may include glitter, stones that match to color of your dress and stars. You can make eye-catching outlines to look more stylish by using unusual mehndi accessories.