Readers Choice! Catrice Dirty Berry!

WOW! Last week we ended up with a TIE! You got to chose from some of my Catrice polishes, and Iron Mermaiden and Dirty Berry BOTH won! They each received 14 votes, with 26% overall or 52% combined. So it looks like I will be doing TWO Readers Choice posts this week! Today is Dirty Berry, I will post Iron Mermaiden tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who voted!

Dirty Berry is a dusty medium purple holographic polish. The holo effect is slight, it was hard to capture with my camera. I really like this shade of purple on my skin tone. This has now become one of my favorite polishes!

Two coats, topped with Qtica Extending Top Coat.
Artificial light, no flash...







Direct sunlight...





Ahhh here you can see some of the holo-ey goodness!

Catrice cosmetics are a European brand, click HERE to visit their website. These are not sold online, they are only available in authorized retail stores. I am fortunate enough to have an awesome friend in The Netherlands and one in Austria who swap with me. If you want to get your hands on some Catrice, my suggestion to you would be to make friends in Europe! LOL ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment