China Glaze Grape Crush!

Lucky me! I am the proud owner of China Glaze Grape Crush! 

Grape Crush has become a HTF polish as it is an older color, part of the Urban Chic collection. Not sure of what year that this was released, but it does appear randomly on ebay. It is a gorgeous purple shade with holographic micro glitter. This polish is beyond awesome! It is definitely one of my all time favorites! I applied two coats then added a layer of Gelous before top coat (I am getting in the habit of always using this with any glitter polish). In this case I used Qtica Extending Top Coat.

Artificial light, no flash







And OF COURSE I needed some sunlight shots!

Direct sunlight, no flash...







Purposely blurred for holo effect...

*A special thanks to Chelsea at Pretty 'N' Polish for finding this gem of a polish for me! Check out Chelsea's blog, she has a list of HTF polishes for sale, and she dusty hunts regularly, perhaps she can help you cross off some of your wishlist too!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment