Orange Zoya Comparison! PART THREE!

Many of you asked me to swatch these to do a true comparison. I have to admit, this is my first time using nail wheels. I bought a pack many months ago but never used them. I originally was going to swatch my entire collection, but the way I am selling/swapping and buying there's no way to keep up or keep track! LOL

At first it felt almost SINFUL to apply perfectly good nail polish to plastic, but then I started to like it. I thought HEY THIS IS FUN! There is no cuticle or skin to clean up LOL. I also see now why others use nail wheels, its much quicker and easier. Thank you everyone for the suggestion!

Onto the results! I am really surprised actually at how this turned out. I thought for sure I had some possible twins/triplets on my hands. See for yourself below!

(2 coats each)
WOW they all actually look different now, huh?!
L-R: Goldie, Jancyn, Elise, Tanzy, OC Cooler, Sienna, Gabrielle, Rica, Soho Punch, Paz

Goldie, Jancyn, Elise

Elise, Tanzy, OC Cooler

Tanzy, OC Cooler, Sienna

Sienna, Gabrielle, Rica

Rica, Soho Punch, Paz

Well now we know. Mystery solved. No twins/triplets here!
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment